Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is The World Coming To An End?

`What is everyone doing now? I'm trying to get my shoulder back into shape. Dr. appointment Friday. I need to get my strength back ASAP! My house is making me claustrophobic!!! How can I get my kids to clean? They come home do homework, eat, computer, tv & sleep. What happened to the old days? We had to come home & eat, do homework, do our chores, (dishes, cleaning, garbage, ironong, etc.), then you could go outside, friends, or watch tv. Nowadays, you can't tell me what to do! There are laws against treating kids that way! What way! Teaching you to be clean, organized, responsible, etc.! My kids come from college & they have an excuse, too. I have tons of homework to get done. I'm tired. I thought that now that my hubby & I are getting older that the kids would pitch in and help. HA! I guess I will just take my time & clean a little here and a little there until it all gets done, but if anything is out of place... sorry, but I'm reverting back to the old times...Smack! That doesn't go there! If any of them say you can't do that... well, I will say,"you can't do that to me! there are laws against treating the elderly(even though I'm not that old yet) that way!!! What is going on with this generation? Is the world coming to an end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment